Healthy Lifestyle Research
According to the Constitution, the state is responsible to the people for their activities, and must effectively meet the challenges of raising a healthy generation, which is largely dependent on the socio-economic development of society and the country as a whole.
Education and health are mutually reinforcing components in everyday life success of children and youth. The results of several studies suggest that the traditional education system focused more on acquisition of knowledge and information for life and not enough expertise to prepare children for independent living does not meet modern requirements. Children need not only knowledge but also life skills that help to make life choices to achieve their goals, correct behavior, assess risks, maintain and improve health and quality of life.
The question of a healthy lifestyle is extensive. However, the need to maintain health and prevent its destruction requires a comprehensive and integrated approach to all forms of education rooted in a healthy lifestyle. School, working seven – the most effective institution to promote lifestyle for health and healthy for children and youth culture – do not use their opportunities due to lack of adequate educational experience and the technology is not developed.
Poor young people’s health as a result of the decline in public morality, social stratification of the significant population, a complex situation with murder, selling sex, early onset of sexual activity, the media’s negative consequences.
Analysis promote healthy lifestyles
The problem of keeping health has a long tradition in human history. The only reaction time, there are several factors, which contribute to the destruction of the highest values of human existence. It is well known that the maintenance of health in its original form, it is practically possible (due to a number of external and internal factors and the physiological aging process). In the current state of humanity on Earth, a number of new factors that lead to destructive processes in the body.
According to the results and research, including the results of a national youth aged 10 to 22 years of student performance and behavior of the young poll are out of school children indicate a lack of competence in healthcare. Regular physical education does not become a common standard for most of the young people is rapidly spreading alcohol is typical for change sexual partners frequently.
Global science has developed a holistic view of health as a phenomenon that integrates at least four parts or components – physical, psychological (mental), social (public) and spiritual. All these components are inseparable from each other, are closely linked and that, together, together, determine the state of human health. For the convenience of studying science phenomenon of health separates the concept of physical, mental, social and spiritual.
Health – a state of complete physical, mental and social, and not merely the absence of disease or disability.
From the point of view of understanding of the phenomenon on human health comes the definition of a healthy lifestyle is the human activities related to the preservation and promotion of health, everything that serves man works through activities aimed at improving the conditions of life – work, leisure and every day.
Modern education – is much more than teach reading and writing, is a more complicated phenomenon to transmit a specific set of information and knowledge. High quality modern education – is personality oriented to human development, identity formation, a system of norms and values, communication skills and decision making skills to manage the aspirations and actions of others to overcome their obstacles to resist will be other pressures; This entry other habits that are necessary for the successful integration of young people in public relations and independent lives.
The study psychological and pedagogical features allow teenagers to choose the right kind of work with them towards a conscious attitude to the harmful effects of nicotine, drugs, alcohol.
It should be noted that success is possible only by modern education antialcoholic of the problem and the education of children and adolescents in a constant power, deliberate and multifaceted: family – school, parents – children. Antialcoholic active installation must be an integral part of the educational process in high school from the first to the last year. Antialcoholic work should primarily be aimed at breaking the link between alcohol traditions microenvironment (family groups) and generated their alcohol attitudes in children.
The success of this work depends on the joint efforts of educational and medical institutions, ensuring interaction and appropriate continuity in the work of social institutions and coordinating affected antialcoholic all activities bodies.
Thus, the main areas are prevention humanization of education that will help realize every child and educational work among parents, designed to prevent the types of jarring education. Of course, modeling the behavior additive factors play a role heredity and health. This aspect of the problem is sufficiently described in the literature.
The research and analysis of the philosophical study of literature, sociological, medical, psychological and educational has helped to clarify the meaning and essence of the concepts that characterize a healthy lifestyle. In particular, it points out that a healthy life is the life of a teenager such an organization providing optimum level, in these conditions, maintain and develop its physical, moral and mental.
The structure of a healthy lifestyle teenager reads as follows:
- Education and employment rational elements of its scientific organizations;
- Selfish personal qualities students (willingness, commitment, work, self-discipline);
- Self-organization, based on total daily routine, time efficient and intelligent combination of different types of leisure activities;
- Driving the best way to support the development of life and prevention of human biological systems diseases;
- Psychological preparation as a basis for prevention of stress, develop positive emotions, mental training methods for regulation of their status;
- Implement personnel to prevent and combat drug dependency;
- Rational and balanced nutrition as a basis for the proper development of the organism;
- Sleep, preventing physical and mental fatigue.
- The vast majority of teens are not significant understanding of the nature, structure and components of a healthy lifestyle.
- Actual impact on the effectiveness of training for students’ healthy lifestyle with psychological and pedagogical conditions:
- Provide positive motivation for teachers and some students organize their lives in a healthy lifestyle;
- Formation of value orientations of students on healthy lifestyles;
- Construction of healthy sports education teenage lifestyle systems and recreational facilities to suit individual needs and priority of interests.
- The effectiveness of education for healthy lifestyle young people who are dependent on educational matters:
- Humanization of schools, which is to recognize the students and their right to choose the types of sports and leisure activities;
- Realization of personality approach;
- Reach the subjective paradigm instruction considers a healthy life as the interplay between stakeholders, collaboration and co-creation;
- The principle of respect for nature, considering the characteristics, age and gender of the students;
- Educational process, based on a diagnostic method that involves the study of levels of cognitive activity, learning, physical development, learning and self-improvement;
- Mutual integration and complementarity between links to educational content and education technology, which helps teenagers’ global vision of individual physical preparation, health and a healthy lifestyle;
- To implement a differentiated approach to the construction of knowledge;
- Provide interconnection and synthesis of teaching and learning processes, and self-education, development and self-development;
- New technologies for education, current approaches to the selection of tools, methods and ways of organizing pupils based on a healthy lifestyle;
- Optimal combination of training for a healthy lifestyle effect on consciousness, feelings and will of the students;
- Training knowledge and self-knowledge skills intentional, self-improvement and young reserves not medical institutes physically culture;
- Respect for the unity and continuity of the educational requirements and the impact assessments in the education of young healthy lifestyles.